Volunteer, Internship, International, Cultural and Educational Exchange Placement (VIICEEP)
Excellent opportunity to touch many lives of the very vulnerable, poor, needy, marginalized and minorities through community development assistance
Unique Moments of Inspiration: exciting community activities provide the platform to follow your passions
Expression of Solidarity with the Vulnerable/Needy: health and medical volunteers helping to create an impactful social and humanitarian good in Ghana
Fantastic Cultural Immersion: hands-on experience of a typical everyday activity in the life of a Ghanaian mother or girl child
At the interface between volunteerism, active citizenship, students, cultural, philanthropic and ecological protection enthusiasts, internship, social integration or inclusion, intercultural dialogue, non-formal education and sustainable pro-poor, needy, vulnerable, marginalized and deprived social, cultural, economic, humanitarian and democratic development, environmental, ecological and wildlife and natural resource protection, our Educational, Volunteer, International and Cultural Exchange P(EVICE) program facilitates travel to Ghana for cultural, educational, volunteer, internship, gap year and/or international experience.
It also amplifies mutual respect, acceptance and understanding between cultures, people and communities around the world. Further, EVICE involves initiatives that illuminates leveraging of gender, ethnic, social, cultural, religious and economic barriers, grassroots attitudinal and behavioral changes among diverse people, communities and societies. The ultimate goal is to promote, strengthen and support knowledge and technological transfer, social, cultural, ecological protection, sustainable economic and humanitarian development activities, diversity management dynamics, teamwork, social and intercultural communication competences development, acquisition and/or improvement for global peace building.
Experience of different culture, tradition, diversity, lifestyles, history, environment, people and communities is as unique and personal as fingerprints. It's your turn now to create your unique and personal fingerprints of the unparalleled culture, tradition, diversity, lifestyles, history, landscapes, hospitable, friendly and courteous people and communities of Ghana. EVICE provides unique moments for engaging in pro-poor, vulnerable, marginalized and deprived social, cultural, humanitarian, economic development and environmental protection activities including, but not limited to health or medical services, teaching assistance, child care assistance, technical or vocational skills development, community development projects, ecological, wildlife and natural resource conservation, sports development and au or demi pair.
Undoubtedly, combining these activities provides a formidable platform which present individuals or groups unique moments to explore the diverse cultural institutions, practices, heritage and traditions within Ghana. These include famous palaces, traditional councils and shrines to experience the intricate traditional court systems of ad judicature, settling of disputes and even of detecting crime. Others are experiencing and participating in traditional cultural practices and norms including but not limited to festivals, drumming and dancing, cooking, food and drinks, funeral, child naming, marriage and farming.
The best part of it all is the incredible opportunity to be enstooled or enskined as a community queen mother or chief. An attempt to learn a local dialect will be cool, awesome, fun and an excellent value addition, believing in the recognition given to language as an emissary of culture, agent of tradition and knowledge as well as manifestation of individual and community identity. EVICE delivers an intense immersion in the history, culture, traditions and way of life of the Ghanaian people. Certainly, this project offers superb moments to participate and fully engage in Ghanaian culture, traditions, history, gastronomy and lifestyles at the grassroots level.
This program also provide international onsite/in home country training and teaching of Ghanaian native and indigenous traditional and cultural drumming, dancing, story telling, drama and artistic performance for international schools, groups and community organizations.
The ultimate goal is to serve as a catalyst for sustainable pro-poor/vulnerable social, humanitarian and economic development, intercultural learning, competences and diversity management skills development, acquisition and improvement. Significantly, multiculturalism has become one of the most touted quality human and interpersonal relations attributes in the 21st century and key employable skill assets in an increasingly globalized world. EVICE represent a perfect atmosphere for developing, acquiring and/or improving social, intercultural relations competences and diversity management skills for international peace-building.
Call this grassroots intercultural diplomacy and you would be spot-on!
- To facilitate youth, cultural, international, internship, volunteer and educational exchanges between Ghana and the rest of the world, amplify mutual respect, acceptance and understanding among cultures, people and communities around the world, whilst executing initiatives that illuminates leveraging of gender, ethnic, social, cultural, religious and economic barriers, fundamental grassroots attitudinal and behavioral change
- To serve as a catalyst for supporting, strengthening and promotion of Ghana's native and indigenous cultural heritage, ecological, wildlife and natural resources image and reputation on the international stage for a sustainable pro-poor or vulnerable tourism development
- To spearhead the quest for youth development and empowerment within the framework of peaceful co-existence, intercultural and social relations competences and diversity management skills development dynamics to provide the basis for supporting and strengthening communal peace building, conflict prevention, mediation and crisis management
- To support grassroots and indigenous youth through training and capacity building particularly in the field of tourism, travel and hospitality entrepreneurial, business and product development, management and marketing to become more resilient, resourceful and self-reliant by acquiring the rightful skills core competences, skills set, knowledge and experience needed to become relevant in Ghana's social, cultural, humanitarian, economic and democratic development and within their respective societies or communities
- To lobby and advocate for policies formulation paradigm shift towards authorities or decision makers assuming greater political capacity, mastery and commitments to addressing the social, cultural, economic, humanitarian and democratic development challenges confronting the youth especially, females, children and people with reduced mobility
- To assist in building the confidence and self-esteem of the youth through mentor-ships, counseling, guidance, coaching, capacity building and training programs, which will then propel as well as facilitate entering and participating fully in any field of human endeavor with a lot more ease, whilst at the same time, mounting intensive public education and sensitization campaigns to change perceptions and attitudes relative to cultural, social, ethnic, religious and gender discrimination, uncomplimentary prejudices, stereotypes, glass ceilings and tokenism, ecological, wildlife, environmental and natural resource protection
- Au or demi pair
- Child care assistance
- Sports development help
- Health or medical support
- Community development projects aid
- Professional, technical or vocational skills development assistance
- Ecological, wildlife, biodiversity, natural resource and environmental protection
- Teaching assistance: any subject or field of competence and/or interest (Sept-Dec, Jan-Apr, May-Jul)
- Culture, family or community deep dive (diversity management dynamics, teamwork, social and intercultural communication skills development)
- International onsite/in home country training and teaching of Ghanaian native and indigenous traditional and cultural drumming, dancing, story telling, drama and artistic performance
When to Participate
- All year round
- Dependent on prospective participants’ convenience or availability
Types of Participation/Registration
- Group (no limitation to number of people)
- Fifteen (15) years and above
- Under fifteen (15) with parent/adult
- Home-stay (excellent opportunity to explore and experience native and indigenous gastronomy and lifestyles)
- Self-find (optional and self-financed)
- Provided by host families or communities
- All native and indigenous cousins and beverages
Placement Contributions (fees)
- Two (2) weeks: US$ 680
- Three (3) weeks: US$ 880
- Four (4) weeks: US$ 1,090
- Five (5) weeks: US$ 1,300
- Six (6) weeks: US$ 1,510
- Seven (7) weeks: $ 1,720
- Eight (8) weeks: US$ 1,930
- Nine (9) weeks: US$ 2,140
- Ten (10) weeks: US$ 2,350
- Eleven (11) weeks: $ 2,560
- Twelve (12) weeks: $ 2,770
Less than two (2) weeks/More than twelve (12) weeks: Acceptable
- Transportation to or from home country
- Visa application and processing fees
- Travel health insurance
- All kinds of medical vaccinations
- Personal travels, entertainment and any other expenses outside the program
Note: All conditions relative to international onsite/in home country training and teaching of Ghanaian native and indigenous traditional and cultural drumming, dancing, story telling, drama and artistic performance are subject to negotiations and not part of those listed above.
If it must be a great impactful Social, Intercultural, Philanthropic, Ecological, Peace building, Sustainable Lifestyles and Development Experience in and/of Africa (Ghana), It must be our Educational, Volunteer, International and Cultural Exchange (EVICE) Program!
Our top notch expert and professional team works meticulously to not just meet, but exceed all needs, wants, expectations and demands of even the most extremely sophisticated customer!
Booking/Reservation/Registration can easily be done through any of the following links!
Michael +233 264 475 836
Francis +233 556 500 680
Kakraba +1 301 675 1358
Kounoudji +39 331 732 2339