Capacity Building, Training and Sensitization Project for Indigenous and Grassroots Females
(Elevating Female Paradigms and Perspectives)
"Supporting, Strengthening and Spearheading a Constant and Consistent Females Engagement, Sensitization and Systematic Training, Building of Capabilities, Self-Confidence and Esteem for a Sustainable Livelihoods Improvement, Income Generation, Empowerment, Gender Equality, Mainstreaming, Pro-Poor, Vulnerable, Deprived and Marginalized Development through Non-Formal Education"
Black Queens: Ghana’s female national team celebrating one of their many international victories
Immigration Officers: females making giant strides and contributing meaningfully in all spheres of life including security and protection
Hardworking and Industrious: females are the bread winners of majority of households within Ghana
Objectives of the Project
- To spearhead the quest for gender equality, mainstreaming and empowerment to provide the basis for drawing on the natural predisposition of women to peace, non-violence and excellent emotional persuasive abilities as a formidable tool for strengthening peace building, conflict mediation and crisis management
- To support grassroots and indigenous females through training and capacity building to become highly courageous, impactful, efficacious, more robust, resourceful and self-reliant as well as assist those who exhibit greater leadership qualities to identify and access both domestic and international educational and career development opportunities to enable them acquire the right core competences, skills set, knowledge and experience needed to become relevant in Ghana’s socio-cultural, economic, democratic development and within their various societies or communities. In this regard, special attention will be given to women with disabilities, vulnerable, marginalized and minorities
- To assist in building the confidence and self-esteem of females through mentorship, counseling, guidance, coaching, capacity building and training programs, which will then propel as well as facilitate entering and participating fully in leadership, politics and governance with a lot more ease, while at the same time, mounting aggressive public education and sensitization campaigns to change perceptions, attitudes on women engaging in governance, leadership and politics
- To provide the platform for symbiotic relations between various civil society organizations and advocacy groups working in the field of gender based violence, gender equality and mainstreaming, women’s rights, empowerment and development facilitating effective, efficient and strategic coordination of programs and initiatives with the primary goal to wage a relentless campaign against all forms female tokenism, glass ceiling, prejudices, discrimination and stereotypes
- To lobby and advocate for policies formulation paradigm shift towards authorities/decision makers assuming greater political capacity and mastery to appoint qualified and capable women into responsible positions of leadership, governance, decision making and political authority
- To re-examine, evaluate and codify the key factors that inhibits women’s participation in leadership, politics and governance as well as to identify and adopt programs to address the socio-cultural, economic and political key drivers that prevent women from engaging in the democratic processes and development in Ghana
- To contribute to literature and knowledge through the development of a manual or blue print document on female development and empowerment, gender equality, mainstreaming and gender based violence as well as women’s political and governance evolution, development and empowerment in Ghana’s democratic advancement which can be adopted by public/private organizations and other stakeholders for references or guidelines and particularly for grassroots public education, sensitization, advocacy and awareness creation
Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd (Krinsol Ecotours) is of the firm believe that to be able to change the status quo regarding gender mainstreaming, equality and gender based violence and to achieve and maintain a higher degree of female empowerment, self-determination and advancement in general, requires a fundamental and radical change of mindsets, attitudes and perceptions at the grassroots level.
This is based on the evidential factors alluded to in the executive summary as the key drivers of females’ inability to meritoriously and efficaciously participate fully in socio-cultural, economic, governance, politics and leadership at the highest levels within Ghana. Consequently, though the project focuses on all grassroots and indigenous females at all levels of society, the strategic target audience is females in all educational institutions within Ghana (high schools and tertiary institutions). The motivation for selecting this strategic audience emanates from the following key influencers:
Biblical - (Proverbs 22:6) – Train the child the way she/he should grow and when she/he grows, will never depart from it
Historical - Dr. Kwagyir Aggrey a prominent and famous Ghanaian educationist once stated that if you educate a male you educate an individual but if you educate a female you educate a whole nation and here we want to add generations
It is important to also emphasis that special attention will be given to females who are physically challenged (most vulnerable, poor, needy and minorities).
Faustina +233 547 766 961
Michael +233 264 475 836
Francis +233 556 500 680
Rachel +233 243 030 502
Kakraba +1 301 675 1358