Neighborhoods Empowerment & Sustainable Transformation (NEST)
Social and Humanitarian Impact Projects (SHIP)
Impact Thematic Pillars
Based on our excellent local knowledge, expertise and experience, to facilitate the actualization of our zeal, determination and desire to activate, promote, support and strengthen sustainable, resilient, resourceful and thriving communities, people and lifestyles, the Social Enterprise (SE), Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd (Krinsol Ecotours) have identifies six (6) strategic impact focus areas, all of which are meticulous derivatives of the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Through our flagship people and community centered, bird inspired Neighborhoods Empowerment and Sustainable Transformation (NEST) initiative, we are absolutely passionate, committed and will strive to constantly and consistently organize and provide sustainable, active and healthy living, lifestyles and development, social, cultural, economic and humanitarian assistance/services, training, capacity building, public education, information dissemination, outreach, awareness raising and sensitization on pervasive and emerging critical challenges and issues confronting society, communities and people including and not limited to the following highlights:
- Livelihoods improvement/support, employable (technical and vocational) skills acquisition, education, healthy and active lifestyles
- Sustainable/organic farming, agriculture and mining, sanitation, waste management, community greening, tree planting and horticulture
- Environmental, wildlife, natural resources, biodiversity, flora, fauna, energy, water and food conservation, preservation, protection and pollution/waste prevention
- History, heritage and native/indigenous culture promotion, conservation, preservation and restoration, peace building, conflicts mediation and crisis management
- Business, entrepreneurial and career/professional, corruption, human trafficking and migrants smuggling prevention, leadership, diversity management, social and intercultural communications/relations, marketing, accounting/finance, ICT, online and digital literacy, competencies and skills development
- Social, intercultural, diversity management and adventure excursions and tours as our contribution to help promote, support, strengthen, sensitize and raise awareness relative to domestic tourism, waste management, environmental, wildlife, biodiversity, natural resources, flora and fauna conservation, protection and restoration at tourists sites and attractions, cultivate leadership, diversity management, social and intercultural communications/relations competences development
Strategic Social/Humanitarian Appeal
To achieve our broad based and grassroots impact goals, objectives and targets, the Social Enterprise (SE), Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd (Krinsol Ecotours) currently request, needs, welcome and will appreciate strategic support, partnerships, collaborations and sponsorships from domestic and international donors, diplomatic missions, philanthropists, impact investing/making, media, volunteer, social, humanitarian, development and public good/spirited corporate, public, civil and private sector institutions, organizations, companies, ministries, departments, agencies, professionals, groups, clubs, networks, individuals and especially our esteemed existing and/or prospective customers.
Please let us join hands to create a sustainable social, cultural, economic, humanitarian, environmental and democratic values with the end goal of achieving and maintaining an impactful public/societal good for the benefits of the very poor, vulnerable, needy, deprived, underprivileged, marginalized and humanity in general.
Your gracious donations will assist to leverage the suffering and dry the tears of many adorable children, youth and women who may otherwise fall prey to unscrupulous individuals, groups and/or self-destructive social vices. Donations helps Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd (Krinsol Ecotours) to fund and/or support our pro-poor, needy, vulnerable, deprived, marginalized, grassroots and indigenous sustainable social, cultural, humanitarian, economic and democratic development and ecological/environmental protection projects.
Current On-going Projects
As part of/and in fulfillment of our sustainable social, cultural, humanitarian, economic and democratic development impact contract and commitments to host communities, special target groups, communities and generally, the people of Ghana and humanity we have also developed and rolled these strategic programs highlighted below.