Livelihoods improvement/support interventions for the people of Adum Banso one of the most deprived and marginalized communities in the Wassa areas of the Western Region of Ghana
Generally, all Social Enterprises (SE) including KRA INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS LTD. (Krinsol Ecotours) as human centric pro-poor, vulnerable, needy, deprived, underprivileged, marginalized, minorities and environmental sustainability business models derives their strength and legitimacy in the firm believe and principles of re-investing larger percentage of their profits back into people and community social, humanitarian, economic development and environmental sustainability, conservation and protection projects with the ultimate goal to provide reliefs and to assuage the social, humanitarian and economic development, environmental and natural resources degradation, pollution, deprivation and suffering of grassroots communities and people primarily targeting the very poor, needy marginalized, minorities, underprivileged and vulnerable.
However, in addition to these basic believes, philosophy and principles of Social Enterprise (SE), KRA INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS LTD. (Krinsol Ecotours) will dedicate itself to specially having soft spot for individuals or groups marked as highly vulnerable and marginalized and considered to be minorities such as people with disabilities, mostly confined to the peripherally of social, cultural and political structures and the economy. These individuals or groups will receive exclusive attention and at all material times will be treated as automatic and or direct beneficiaries.
Besides host communities, the Western region of Ghana and generally Ghana as whole, the Social Enterprise (SE), KRA INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS LTD. (Krinsol Ecotours’) impact initiatives and interventions focus particularly on the Wassa people and communities geographically located in the Western region of Ghana. However, to be able to achieve the short term goals, objectives and targets, our pro-poor, vulnerable, needy, deprived, marginalized and minorities social, humanitarian, economic and environmental impact intervention programs and initiatives will be piloted in the following strategically chosen Wassa indigenous communities or towns:
- BOPP Estate
- Adum Banso
- Adum Domenase
The motivation for penciling out the Wassa indigenous people and communities located geographically in the Western Region of Ghana for assistance emanate from the key factors highlighted below:
- Lack of social/public amenities, infrastructure, facilities and services (clean/portable water, health, education, sanitation, waste management)
- Pervasive abject poverty, poor living standards, over reliance on traditional shifting cultivation, slash and burn farming/agriculture, illegal mining activities, subsistence lifestyles and living conditions within the Western region of Ghana, Wassa communities and the selected towns in particular
- The region is one of the most impoverished, deprived and poverty endemic regions within Ghana though highly endowed in natural resources and particularly the Wassa indigenous people and communities are among the highest needs within the region. Ironically, it is within same region that Ghana produce/export oil in commercial quantities
- The founder, as a native of the indigenous Wassa traditional area and a direct beneficiary of the benevolence of the age-old Ghanaian social, cultural and economic practices of community sharing and inter-dependencies, which serves as a valuable and reliable social, cultural and economic safety nets for the needy, poor, underprivileged and vulnerable persons within various communities, consider this as paying back to humanity and an obligatory to assist in uplifting the living standards of the people and communities that provided the inspiration for striving to be compassionate to the plight of the poor, vulnerable, marginalized, needy, minorities and underprivileged facilitating to assist in making an impact
Impact Thematic Pillars
Based on our excellent local knowledge, expertise and experience, to facilitate the actualization of our zeal, determination and desire to activate, promote, support and strengthen sustainable, resilient, resourceful and thriving communities, people and lifestyles, the Social Enterprise (SE), KRA INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS LTD. (Krinsol Ecotours) have identifies six (6) strategic impact focus areas, all of which are meticulous derivatives of the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Through our flagship people and community centered, bird inspired NEIGHBORHOODS EMPOWERMENT AND SUSTAINABLE TRANSFORMATION (NEST) initiative, we are absolutely passionate, committed and will strive to constantly and consistently organize and provide sustainable, active and healthy living, lifestyles and development, social, cultural, economic and humanitarian assistance/services, training, capacity building, public education, information dissemination, outreach, awareness raising and sensitization on pervasive and emerging critical challenges and issues confronting society, communities and people including and not limited to the following highlights:
- Livelihoods improvement/support, employable (technical and vocational) skills acquisition, education, healthy and active lifestyles
- Sustainable/organic farming, agriculture and mining, sanitation, waste management, community greening, tree planting and horticulture
- Environmental, wildlife, natural resources, biodiversity, flora, fauna, energy, water and food conservation, preservation, protection and pollution/waste prevention
- History, heritage and native/indigenous culture promotion, conservation, preservation and restoration, peace building, conflicts mediation and crisis management
- Business, entrepreneurial and career/professional, corruption, human trafficking/migrants smuggling detection, prevention and response actions, democratic development, leadership, diversity management, social and intercultural communications/relations, marketing, accounting/finance, ICT, online and digital literacy, competencies and skills development
- Social, intercultural, diversity management and adventure excursions and tours as our contribution to help leverage, promote, support, strengthen, sensitize and raise awareness relative to active and healthy lifestyles, domestic tourism, waste, environmental, wildlife, biodiversity, natural resources, flora and fauna management, conservation, protection and restoration at tourists sites and attractions, cultivate leadership, diversity management, social and intercultural communications/relations competences development
Strategic Social/Humanitarian Appeal
To achieve our broad based and grassroots impact goals, objectives and targets, the Social Enterprise (SE), KRA INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS LTD. (Krinsol Ecotours) currently request, needs, welcome and will appreciate strategic support, partnerships, collaborations and sponsorships from domestic and international donors, diplomatic missions, philanthropists, impact investing/making, media, volunteer, social, humanitarian, development and public good/spirited corporate, public, civil and private sector institutions, organizations, companies, ministries, departments, agencies, professionals, groups, clubs, networks, individuals and especially our esteemed existing and/or prospective customers.
Please let us join hands to create a sustainable social, cultural, economic, humanitarian, environmental and democratic values with the end goal of achieving and maintaining an impactful public/societal good for the benefits of the very poor, vulnerable, needy, deprived, underprivileged, marginalized and humanity in general.
Your gracious donations will assist to leverage the suffering and dry the tears of many adorable children, youth and women who may otherwise fall prey to unscrupulous individuals, groups and/or self-destructive social vices. All contributions helps KRA INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS LTD. (Krinsol Ecotours) to fund and/or support our pro-poor, needy, vulnerable, deprived, underprivileged, marginalized, grassroots and indigenous sustainable social, cultural, humanitarian, economic and democratic development and ecological/environmental protection projects.
Livelihoods improvement & support interventions for the people of Namootanga a very deprived and marginalized community in the Upper East Region of Ghana