Provision of training, capacity building, public education, awareness raising and sensitization on sustainable/organic farming, agriculture & mining
As a Social Enterprise (SE), Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd (Krinsol Ecotours’) Social, Cultural, Humanitarian, Economic and Environmental Impact (SCHEEI) intervention actions are hinged on the following strategic fields of focus:
- Justice and peace literacy advocacy
- Peace building and conflict management
- Youth development, engagement and empowerment
- Undocumented, irregular and forced migration advocacy
- Sustainable economic, social, humanitarian and livelihoods improvement and support services
- Human trafficking and migrants smuggling prevention, protection and prosecution response actions
- Integrity, ethical, transparency, human rights, accountability and democratic development advocacy
- Wildlife, biodiversity, nature, environmental, natural resource, ecological, marine systems, flora and fauna protection/conservation advocacy
- Career/professional, business, entrepreneurial and products development, marketing, accounting, ICT, online and digital literacy/skills training
Impact Thematic Pillars
On the basis of our excellent local knowledge, expertise and experience, to facilitate the actualization of our zeal, determination and desire to activate, promote, support and strengthen sustainable, resilient, resourceful and thriving communities, people and lifestyles, the Social Enterprise (SE), Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd (Krinsol Ecotours) have identifies five (5) strategic impact focus areas, all of which are meticulous derivatives of the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Through our flagship people and community centered, bird inspired Neighborhoods Empowerment and Sustainable Transformation (NEST) initiative, we are absolutely passionate, committed and will strive to constantly and consistently organize and provide sustainable lifestyles, development, social and humanitarian assistance/services, training, capacity building, public education, outreach, awareness raising and sensitization on pervasive and emerging critical challenges and issues confronting society, communities and people including and not limited to the following highlights:
- Livelihoods improvement/support, employable (technical and vocational) skills acquisition, education, healthy and active lifestyles
- Sustainable/organic farming, agriculture and mining, sanitation, waste management, community greening, tree planting and horticulture
- Environmental, wildlife, natural resources, biodiversity, energy, water and food conservation, preservation, protection and pollution/waste prevention
- History, heritage and native/indigenous culture promotion, conservation, preservation and restoration, peace building, conflicts mediation and crisis management
- Business, entrepreneurial and career/professional, leadership, diversity management, social and intercultural communications/relations, marketing, accounting/finance, ICT, online and digital literacy, competencies and skills development
For the purpose of clarity, internal and external bench marking, better understanding and appreciation of these thematic pillars, we deem it appropriate to provide further explanations:
- Tourism, travel and hospitality business, entrepreneurial and products development, marketing, ICT, online and digital literacy, sustainable/organic agriculture or farming, water, health, sanitation and waste management training, capacity building, public education, awareness creation and sensitization for the youth especially, females to facilitate employable skills acquisition, livelihoods improvement and sustainable employment generation, environmental, biodiversity, wildlife, nature and natural resource protection/conservation within host and indigenous communities. Invigoration of the bottom of the social, cultural and economic pyramid through stimulation and/or promotion of pro-poor touristic social and intercultural relations leisure, educational, recreation and economic activities as an approach with the ultimate goal of contributing to achieving the sustainable development goals relating to education, women, inequality, economy, poverty, food and institutions
- Educate the citizenry and corporate entities to win their hearts and minds on the importance of environmental responsibility, Eco-friendly, sustainability, green living, best energy, water, sanitation, waste disposal, usage and/or management practices and the devastation caused by climate change at the grassroots level through public education, sensitization, training and capacity building to serve as a catalyst for a Corporate and Communal Sustainability and Green Revolution (CCSGR). This will be achieved through initiating community projects including clean-up at tourists sites/attractions particularly beaches, sustainable farming/agriculture, sanitation, waste disposal/management education, tree planting and other conservation projects/activities with the ultimate goal of significantly driving and playing leading role in achieving the sustainable development goal relating to energy, water, climate, ecosystems, sustainability and marine system
- Capital investment into the development of social amenities (clinics, schools, water, sanitation and waste management etc.) particularly targeted at deprived communities and direct beneficiaries (social, culturally, economically & politically disadvantaged) of our intervention programs, an approach towards contributing to achieving the sustainable development goals dealing with education, health, water, infrastructure and inequality. Additionally, our Social Enterprise (SE) Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd (Krinsol Ecotours) will facilitate regeneration or rejuvenation of various local and indigenous communities by organizing periodic social and intercultural recreation, leisure, education and sporting activities that will facilitate engaging the energies of the youth into fruitful and life enhancing endeavors and thereby distracting their minds from all kinds of self-destructive, social, culturally and economically unacceptable behaviors. We believe this approach can as well help to achieve communal peaceful co-existence, reduce child delinquencies and crimes
- The periodic organization of social and intercultural relations programs, aims to promote grassroots cultural diplomacy through intercultural relations competences development and diversity management dynamics to influence social, cultural and behavioral change with the ultimate goal of eliminating all facets of social, cultural, economic and political glass ceilings, prejudices, tokenism and uncomplimentary stereotypes within all spheres of human endeavor for the attainment of equality for self-actualization, determination and development irrespective of gender, ethnic, cultural or religious backgrounds to serve as a catalyst for achieving and maintaining peaceful co-existence, safety and security within all Ghanaian communities.
- The program is designed for everyone who loves to have fun and be part of the movement to achieve and maintain intercultural, diversity, religious and ethnic understanding, appreciation and friendliness. This is also another approach adopted to drive and assist in achieving and entrenching the sustainable development goals relating to institutions, women, economy and inequality, targeting especially, Ghanaian rural communities where discrimination against females and particularly the girl child is highly endemic
Strategic Social/Humanitarian Appeal
To achieve our broad based and grassroots impact goals, objectives targets, the Social Enterprise (SE), Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd (Krinsol Ecotours) currently request, needs, welcome and will appreciate strategic support, partnerships, collaborations and sponsorships from domestic and international donors, philanthropists, impact investing/making, media, volunteer, social, humanitarian and public good/spirited public, civil and private institutions, organizations, companies, ministries, departments, agencies, professionals, groups, clubs, networks, individuals and especially our esteemed existing and/or prospective customers.
Please let us join hands to create a sustainable social, cultural, economic, humanitarian, environmental and democratic values with the end goal of achieving and maintaining an impactful public/societal good for the benefits of the very poor, vulnerable, needy, deprived, underprivileged, marginalized and humanity in general.
Your gracious donations will assist to leverage the suffering and dry the tears of many adorable children, youth and women who may otherwise fall prey to unscrupulous individuals, groups and/or self-destructive social vices. All contributions helps Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd (Krinsol Ecotours) to fund and/or support our pro-poor, needy, vulnerable, deprived, marginalized, grassroots and indigenous sustainable social, cultural, humanitarian, economic and democratic development and ecological/environmental protection projects.
Provides livelihoods improvement/support, business, entrepreneurship & products development, marketing, accounting, ICT, online & digital literacy/skills training, social/humanitarian assistance