It is a well-established fact in recent years that, the success of any business organization hugely depends on its’ ability to monitor and follow keenly, prevailing as well as emerging trends in the particular industry within which the company operate.
In the tourism industry where competition is very keen due to the very nature of the industry as a human centric and experience driven, having the skills, knowledge, instincts and the expertise to monitor industry trends and to anticipate customer needs, wants and expectations is very crucial for sustainability as well for the company to remain very competitive in the market.
Subsequently, dwelling on the company’s array of expertise, skills and knowledge of the tourism industry and also in the field of events management and organizing, corporate, professional and career development, Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd (Krinsol Ecotours’) main business activities will revolve around these meticulously selected business domains:
- Close protection (personal, personnel, events and property)
- Restaurants, bars, nightclubs, entertainment and fitness centers
- Products launching, corporate and private luncheons, receptions, parties
- Counselling, stay-away and retreat for persons facing social challenges
- Corporate, executive, incentive travel, retreats and stay-away experiences
- Ecotourism development, management and promotion and capacity building
- Business and marketing plans and project proposal conceptualization and writing
- Accommodation and airline ticket reservation and booking, airport pick-up and escort
- International and domestic travel documentation/processing consultancy and experiences
- Traditional and indigenous cultural performances, sports, health, leisure, educational and recreation promotion
- International training, study and employment advisory (football scouting, internship, education abroad, recruitment and education marketing/admissions)
- Strategic business, entrepreneurial, career/professional development and management training and capacity building programs, conferences, workshops and seminars, trade shows and exhibitions
- Special interest tours (full holidays or vacations packages, Eco, educational, voluntary, philanthropy and other themed tours, day or weekend excursions and familiarization tours, cultural and educational exchanges for students, universities, companies, groups, families, friends, individuals etc.)