Sustainable, Creative and Innovative Approaches to Combating Corruption and Fraud
"Elevating Anti-Corruption and Fraud Narratives, Capacity building, Advocacy, Public Education, Awareness Creation and Sensitization Paradigms"
Can the fight against corruption be won? Absolutely YES!!!
The strategic instruments for achieving this exist. However, the missing link lies in the acquisition, efficient and effective application of those instruments.
This applicable education, training and capacity building is a must attend for everyone who is committed to and passionate about equitable distribution of resources, sustainable development, democracy, good governance, transparency, accountability, rule of law, human and minority rights.
Are you passionate about and committed to those pro-poor, needy, vulnerable, deprived, minorities and marginalized sustainable development ideals? Obviously, these ideals are not achievable under any environment where corruption and fraud thrives.
You are invited to join the “Innovative, High Leverage and Applicable Strategies for Combating Corruption and Fraud” an actionable training, capacity building and education event that prepares you to become an impactful leader, change maker or agent.
This course offer participants the requisite high leverage, innovative and applicable strategies, competencies, tools, education, training and capacity building on corruption and fraud early warning signs, detection, prevention and response actions. It introduces a new frontier of methodological and systematic empowerment of the grassroots, students and youth, lower and midterm corporate, public, civil and private sector professionals, employees and stakeholders to lead the fight against corruption and fraud.
Practically demonstrate your passions and commitments to the ideals of promoting, supporting and strengthening equitable social, humanitarian, economic and democratic development, transparency, accountability, good governance, human rights, rule of law and justice, peace, security and safety, which cannot be achieved without fighting corruption and fraud!
"Corruption Impedes Development and Threatens our Collective Future"
- Types/levels of corruption and fraud
- Anti-corruption and fraud code of ethics
- Corruption and fraud interview techniques
- Sanctions/remedies for corruption and fraud
- Corruption and fraud investigation strategies
- Conducting corruption and fraud due diligence
- Definitions and meanings of corruption and fraud
- Flash points/places to watch for corruption and fraud
- How to encourage/solicit report from the general public
- Corruption and fraud prevention mechanism, tools or mix
- Understanding the intricacies involved in corruption and fraud
- Corruption and fraud early warning signs, alarm bells or telltales
- Quality questions to ask for corruption and fraud self-introspection and assessment
- Social, cultural, humanitarian, economic and political impacts of corruption and fraud
The time to act is now! Stand up and be counted!
- Religious organizations
- Youth clubs and associations
- Academics, students and educational institutions
- Media and PR houses, practitioners and professionals
- Security and law enforcement agencies and the judiciary
- Local government officials, authorities and assembly members
- Chiefs, Queen mothers, traditional leaders and community opinion leaders
- Early/midterm public, civil, corporate and private sector professionals, officials and employees
- Grassroots and ordinary people who unfortunately, find themselves at the periphery in the social, cultural, economic and political structures
- All identifiable formal and informal grassroots organizations, groups, professionals (farmers, traders, artisans, drivers or transport unions etc.)
- Professional associations or groups (lawyers, researchers, journalists, teachers, accountants, auditors, procurement, sales, marketing officials etc.)
- Anti-corruption, bribery and fraud, rule of law, transparency, accountability, democracy, human rights and good governance experts, investigators, researchers, activists, civil society organizations, institutions, groups and individuals
We currently need, welcome and will appreciate strategic support, partnerships, collaborations and sponsorship from domestic and international donors, philanthropists, impact investing/making, media, events marketing, volunteer, social, humanitarian and public good/spirited institutions, organizations, ministries, departments, agencies, professionals, groups, clubs, networks and individuals.
Location: Accra, Ghana
Date: 22 - 24 May, 2019
Venue: Ampomaah Hotel, East Legon
Registration Fess: from USD$95
Registration/Reservation/Booking is ongoing, and through any of the following:
Michael +233 264 475 836
Francis +233 270 338 757
Rachel +233 243 030 502
Kakraba +1 301 675 1358
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: @krinsolecotours
Corruption and Fraud Truncates Development and Threatens our Collective Future