KWAMENA ADUONIN KAKRABA (Emmanuel), Founder/CEO
KRA INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS LTD. (Krinsol Ecotours) as an authentic, exotic, conscientious, ethical, responsible and sustainable vacation, travel, tours, leisure and excursions, events management and organizing, professional/career, personal, business, entrepreneurial and corporate development Social Enterprise (SE), will strive to build and maintain the sustainability and green living, co-creation of social and environmental impact and benefit business operational model as a non-negotiable pivot around which all its operational activities revolves with emphasis and special devotion to the company’s principles of promoting Socially, Culturally, Environmentally and Economically Responsible Travel (SCEERT).
This will be achieved through employing industry leadership, best practices and technology geared towards the stimulation of environmental, social, cultural, humanitarian and economic rejuvenation within host communities with an ultimate goal of achieving and maintaining higher standards and impeccable experiences for our esteemed customers, positive impact on destinations, sites, attractions, indigenous residents and the environments.
The company’s target market for our strategic business units (SBU) are both international and domestic Corporate entities (companies, businesses, departments, agencies, institutions and organizations) and Social segments (groups, associations, clubs, networks, families, friends and individuals) that do not compromise on the best in customer courtesies aimed at inducing impeccable and unique experience within our carefully selected strategic business units (SBU). The flagship strategic business units (SBU) pursued by KRA INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS LTD. (Krinsol Ecotours) includes but not limited to:
- Tourism, Travel and Hospitality
- Events Management and Organizing
- Business, Entrepreneurial, Corporate and Professional/Career Development
It is important to state here that as a company with a deep rooted believes and convictions in Social Entrepreneurship (SE), excessive profits making is and will never be our motivation. Rather, the desire to help especially the needy, poor, vulnerable, deprived, marginalized and minorities in society who shows the ability and desire for self-actualization, realization and development to achieve greater success in any field of human endeavor. Indeed, for KRA INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS LTD. (Krinsol Ecotours), profit making is just a means to an end, and never an end in itself. Therefore, we will strive to rely strictly on price differentiation as our strategic policy, taking into consideration, the economic and social status of our prospective and existing clients relative to pricing.
Based on our excellent local knowledge, expertise and experience, to facilitate the actualization of our zeal, determination and desire to activate, promote, support and strengthen sustainable, resilient, resourceful and thriving communities, people and lifestyles, the Social Enterprise (SE), KRA INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS LTD. (Krinsol Ecotours) have identifies six (6) strategic impact focus areas. Our commitments to, and social contract with communities, society, humanity and people will address, promote, support and strengthen these carefully chosen challenges and issues, all of which are meticulous derivatives of the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Through our people and community centered, bird inspired Neighborhoods Empowerment and Sustainable Transformation (NEST) initiative, we are absolutely passionate, committed and will strive to constantly and consistently organize and provide sustainable lifestyles, development, social and humanitarian assistance/services, training, capacity building, public education, outreach, awareness raising and sensitization on pervasive and emerging critical challenges and issues confronting society, communities and people including and not limited to the following highlights:
- Livelihoods improvement/support, employable (technical and vocational) skills acquisition, education, healthy and active lifestyles
- Sustainable/organic farming, agriculture and mining, sanitation, waste management, community greening, tree planting and horticulture
- History, heritage and native/indigenous culture promotion, conservation, preservation and restoration, peace building, conflicts mediation and crisis management
- Environmental, wildlife, ecological, natural resources, biodiversity, flora, fauna, energy, water and food conservation, preservation, protection and pollution/waste prevention
- Business, entrepreneurial and career/professional, corruption, human trafficking/migrants smuggling detection, prevention and response actions, democratic development, leadership, diversity management, social and intercultural communications/relations, marketing, accounting/finance, ICT, online and digital literacy, competencies and skills development
- Social, intercultural, diversity management and adventure excursions and tours as our contribution to help leverage, promote, support, strengthen, sensitize and raise awareness relative to active and healthy lifestyles, domestic tourism, waste, environmental, wildlife, biodiversity, natural resources, flora and fauna management, conservation, protection and restoration at tourists sites and attractions, cultivate leadership, diversity management, social and intercultural communications/relations competences development
To achieve our broad based and grassroots impact goals, objectives targets, the Social Enterprise (SE), KRA INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS LTD. (Krinsol Ecotours) currently request, needs, welcome and will appreciate strategic support, partnerships, collaborations and sponsorships from domestic and international donors, philanthropists, impact investing/making, media, volunteer, social, humanitarian and public good/spirited public, civil and private institutions, organizations, companies, ministries, departments, agencies, professionals, groups, clubs, networks, individuals and especially our esteemed existing and/or prospective customers.
Please let us join hands to create sustainable social, cultural, economic, humanitarian, environmental and democratic values with the end goal of achieving and maintaining an impactful public/societal good for the benefits of the very poor, vulnerable, needy, deprived, underprivileged, marginalized and humanity in general.
Your gracious donations will assist to leverage the suffering and dry the tears of many adorable children particularly girls, youth and women who may otherwise fall prey to unscrupulous individuals, groups and/or self-destructive social vices.
All donation/contributions helps KRA INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS LTD. (Krinsol Ecotours) to fund and/or support our pro-poor, needy, vulnerable, deprived, marginalized, grassroots and indigenous sustainable social, cultural, humanitarian, economic and democratic development and ecological/environmental protection projects.
Faustina +233 547 766 961
Michael +233 264 475 836
Francis +233 556 500 680
Rachel +233 243 030 502
Kakraba +1 301 675 1358
Illegal/indigenous surface mining "galamsey" tremendously causing destruction of Ghana's tropical rain forests, wetlands, water bodies, environments, wildlife habitats, ecology, biodiversity, flora, fauna and cocoa industry