All vacant positions will be posted here. If you do not find any position announcements at this time, please check back later!
MARKETING AND SALES POSITIONS
KRA INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS LTD. (Krinsol Ecotours) is currently searching for proactive, dynamic and smart persons who are passionate about tourism, travel and hospitality, have the knack and instincts for grassroots, micro marketing and sales to market and sell our authentic, exotic, conscientious, ethical, responsible and sustainable vacation, travel, tour, leisure, hospitality and excursion activities and experiences packages, events management and organizing, career/professional, personal, business, entrepreneurial and corporate development, other products and services to existing and prospective customers.
Our ultimate goal of this position is to scale-up our presence and visibility within the Ghanaian and international market, particularly to increase our domestic market share and customer base. It is also to help promote, strengthen, support and improve our domestic and international credibility, thrust and confidence as a healthy, active and sustainable living, lifestyles and development, pro-poor, needy, vulnerable, deprived, marginalized and minority oriented organization.
We also aim to present Ghana internationally as the most formidable alternative destination to the popular destinations within Africa and elsewhere in the world. Presently, most of these destinations are facing tremendous social, political, security and safety challenges particularly within the context of Africa. Hence we believe frequent and prospective tourists to these destinations are looking for alternative destinations which Ghana fit in perfectly.
This is the greatest opportunity to align your passions and flair for marketing and sales with an industry that will propel you to meet new and diverse people, establish valuable contacts, networks and links, learn and discover new skills and places, whilst earning extra money and livelihood improvements.
If you are interested or know any individuals and/or groups that maybe interested, do not hesitate to get in touch. We will be glad to hear from you!
- Undertake intensive and aggressive promotion of our vacation, travel, tour, leisure, hospitality and excursion packages, conferences, exhibitions, training, capacity-building, seminars, workshops and other products and services
- Search, cultivate and establish strategic customers, markets sources, partnerships, collaborations and sponsorships
- Design and implement functional online, digital, social media and traditional marketing//promotion campaigns
- Identify, develop and implement strategic search engine optimization (SEO) and back link partners
- Generate and follow-up sales leads
- Secure and/or convert sales leads into actual sales
- Designing, production and distributing of marketing materials
OTHER VITAL DUTIES
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are exclusively suitable, timely and on point
- Provide existing vacation, travel, tour and excursion packages, activities and experiences and other products and services improvement and to develop new ones
- Contents addition, improvement, maintenance and regular update of website (adding new activities, experiences and packages, other products, services etc.)
- Search and analyse keywords for paid marketing activities
- Manage affiliate, partner and collaborative marketing relationships
- Search, identify and establish new strategic partners, collaborators and suppliers
- Assist with all corporate branding, positioning and image building, purchasing and supplies
- Develop new creative advertising designs, testing and introduction
- Check campaign statistics and interpret results
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Attention to details and numerically oriented
- Fair ICT, online/digital marketing and e-business literacy
- Very good command of communication in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to create successful online/web advertising/marketing campaigns
- Results oriented, highly disciplined, self-motivated and hands-on kind of person
- Very passionate, enthusiastic, dependable, smart thinking, decision making and integrity
- Excellent persuasive and interpersonal communication, public engagement, collaborative, problem solving and comfortable with multi-tasking
- Adequate knowledge of graphics and website design, development and publishing, HTML, Excel, FrontPage, Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop (any other vital additional programming knowledge will be an advantage)
- At least Senior High School (SHS) Certificate holder
- Experience not required
CONTACT (email preferred)
Michael +233 264 475 836
Faustina +233 547 766 961
Francis +233 556 500 680
Rachel +233 243 030 502
Kakraba: +1 301 675 1358
Socials: follow, like and/or share us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: @krinsolecotours
The Social Enterprise (SE), KRA INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS LTD. (Krinsol Ecotours), strives to create a responsive, sensitive, acceptance, respectful and all inclusive workplace environments. Therefore, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment without recourse to disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national, regional or ethnic origin.
To achieve this goal, persons with disabilities, females particularly girls, people from poor, needy, vulnerable, deprived and marginalized communities and backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.