All vacant positions will be posted here. If you do not find any position announcements at this time, please check back later!
MARKETING AND SALES POSITIONS
Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd (Krinsol Ecotours) is currently searching for proactive, dynamic and smart persons who are passionate about tourism, travel and hospitality, have the knack and instincts for grassroots, micro marketing and sales to market and sell our Responsible, Ethical, Conscientious and Sustainable (RECS) vacation, travel, tour and excursion activities and experiences packages, other products and services to existing and prospective customers and tourists.
Our ultimate goal of this position is to scale-up our presence and visibility within the Ghanaian market, increase our domestic market share and customer base. It is also to help promote and improve Ghana's domestic tourism for pro-poor, needy, vulnerable, deprived and marginalized sustainable development. We also aim to present Ghana internationally as the most formidable alternative destination to popular destinations within Africa. Presently, these destinations are facing tremendous social, political, security and safety challenges. Hence we believe frequent and prospective tourists to these destinations are looking for alternative destinations which Ghana fit in perfectly.
This is the greatest opportunity to align your passions and flair for marketing and sales with an industry that helps to meet new and diverse people, establish valuable contacts, networks and links, learn and discover new skills and places, whilst earning extra money and livelihood improvements. If you are interested or know any individuals and groups that maybe interested, do not hesitate to get in touch. We will be glad to hear from you!
- Undertake intensive and aggressive promotion of our vacation, travel, tour and excursion packages, conferences, training, seminars, workshops and other products and services
- Search, cultivate and establish strategic customers, markets sources, partnerships, collaborations and sponsorships
- Design and implement functional online and traditional marketing//promotion campaigns, search engine optimization and identify back link partners
- Generate and follow-up sales leads
- Secure and/or convert sales leads into actual sales
- Designing, production and distributing of marketing materials
OTHER VITAL DUTIES
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are exclusively suitable, timely and on point
- Provide existing vacation, travel, tour and excursion packages, activities and experiences and other products and services improvement and to develop new ones
- Contents addition, improvement, maintenance and regular update of website (adding new activities, experiences and packages, other products, services etc.)
- Search and analyse keywords for paid marketing activities
- Manage affiliate, partner and collaborative marketing relationships
- Search, identify and establish new strategic partners, collaborators and suppliers
- Assist with all corporate branding, positioning and image building, purchasing and supplies
- Develop new creative advertising designs, testing and introduction
- Check campaign statistics and interpret results
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Attention to details and numerically oriented
- Fair ICT, online/digital marketing and e-business literacy
- Very good command of communication in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to create successful online/web advertising/marketing campaigns
- Results oriented, highly disciplined, self-motivated and hands-on kind of person
- Very passionate, enthusiastic, dependable, smart thinking, decision making and integrity
- Excellent persuasive and interpersonal communication, public engagement, collaborative, problem solving and comfortable with multi-tasking
- Adequate knowledge of graphics and website design, development and publishing, HTML, Excel, FrontPage, Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop (any other vital additional programming knowledge will be an advantage)
- At least Senior High School (SHS) Certificate holder
- Experience not required
CONTACT (email preferred)
Michael +233 264 475 836
Francis +233 270 388 757
Rachel +233 243 030 502
Kakraba: +1 301 675 1358
Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd (Krinsol Ecotours) as a Social Enterprise (SE), strives to create a responsive, sensitive, acceptance, respectful and all inclusive workplace environments. On the basis of that, Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd (Krinsol Ecotours) is an equal opportunity, equal access and affirmative action employer with absolute passion and commitment to building and maintaining a dynamic and diverse team or workforce.
To achieve this goal, females particularly girls, persons with disabilities, people from poor, needy, vulnerable, deprived and marginalized communities and backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.