All vacant positions will be posted here. If you do not find any position announcements at this time, please check back later!
MARKETING AND SALES POSITIONS
Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd (Krinsol Ecotours) is currently searching for proactive, dynamic and smart persons who are passionate about tourism, travel and hospitality, have the knack and instincts for grassroots, micro marketing and sales to market and sell our Eco tour packages, other products and services to existing and prospective customers and tourists.
Our ultimate goal is to scale-up our presence and visibility within the Ghanaian market, increase our domestic market share and customer base. It is also to help promote and improve Ghana's domestic tourism for pro-poor, needy, vulnerable, deprived and marginalized sustainable development. We also aim to present Ghana internationally as the most formidable alternative destination to popular destinations within Africa. Presently, these destinations are facing tremendous social, political, security and safety challenges. Hence we believe frequent and prospective tourists to these destinations are looking for alternative destinations which Ghana fit in perfectly.
This is the greatest opportunity to align your passions and flair for marketing and sales with an industry that helps to meet new and diverse people, establish valuable contacts, networks and links, learn and discover new skills and places, whilst earning extra money and livelihood improvements. If you are interested or know any individuals and groups that maybe interested, do not hesitate to get in touch. We will be glad to hear from you!
- Undertake intensive and aggressive promotion of our Eco tour packages, conferences, short courses, other products and services
- Search for strategic customers and markets sources
- Design and implement functional online marketing campaigns, search engine optimization and identify back link partners
- Generate and follow-up sales leads
- Secure and/or convert sales leads into actual sales
- Designing, production and distributing of marketing materials
OTHER VITAL DUTIES
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are exclusively suitable, timely and correct
- Provide existing packages, other products and services improvement and to develop new ones
- Contents addition, improvement, maintenance and regular update of website (adding new packages, other products, services etc.)
- Search and analyse keywords for paid marketing activities
- Manage affiliate, partner and collaborative marketing relationships
- Identify new strategic partners, collaborators and suppliers
- Assist with all corporate purchasing and supplies
- Develop new creative ads designs, testing and introduction
- Check campaign statistics and interpret results
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent online marketing, e-business and creating successful online/web campaigns
- Adequate knowledge of graphics and website design, development and publishing, HTML, Excel, FrontPage, Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop (any other vital additional programming knowledge will be an advantage)
- Very good command of written and verbal communication in English (Working knowledge of any other international language particularly French, Spanish, German, Italian and/or Chinese is a plus).
- Attention to detail and numbers-oriented
- Very passionate, enthusiastic, dependable, smart thinking and decision making
- Results oriented, highly disciplined, self-motivated and "hands-on" kind of person
- Superior persuasive communication and public engagement, collaborative, problem-solving and comfortable with multi-tasking
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least Senior High School (SHS) Certificate holder
- Experience not required
CONTACT (email preferred)
Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd (Krinsol Ecotours) as a Social Enterprise (SE), strives to create a responsive, sensitive, acceptance, respectful and all inclusive workplace environments. On the basis of that, Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd (Krinsol Ecotours) is an equal opportunity, equal access and affirmative action employer with absolute passion and commitment to building and maintaining a dynamic and diverse team or workforce. To achieve this, females particularly girls, persons with disabilities, from poor, needy, vulnerable, deprived and marginalized communities and backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.