Strategic Job Market Driven Career/Professional, Leadership, Business and Entrepreneurial Competences Development Innovations
Globalization, down-aging, population increase, international inter-connectivity and inter-dependencies, constantly and consistently changing business, social, cultural, economic, humanitarian and democratic development circumstances have brought in its wake inevitable stiff competition in the job market place, on the job and work place environments, critical social, economic, business, entrepreneurial and democratic development challenges the youth particularly those who finds themselves at the periphery of social, cultural, economic and political structures.
Acquiring the requisite competencies, knowledge, information and tools to be able to thrive under such circumstances and for successful entry into the job market, on the job performance improvement, remaining competitive, impactful, relevant to society and humanity, become useful teammate, and/or switching jobs has therefore become imperative.
This actionable seminar provides participants with a mix of tried and tested innovative, creative, high leverage and applicable business, entrepreneurial and career/professional competencies development functional competencies, information, knowledge, exposure and tools for self branding, development, actualization and sustainability.
Our passion and commitment is to motivate, nest, nurture, train and coach people to facilitate identification, development and utilization of available and accessible sustainable business, entrepreneurial, career/professional and skill sets choices that provides the leverage to meet, exceed and thrive within current, future and/or 21st century global social, economic, business, entrepreneurial and democratic development and job markets trends, demands and expectations.
- Developing persuasion skills
- ICT, online and digital literacy
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- How to impress/excel at a job interview
- Management and administration qualities
- Choice of strategic schools/educational institutions
- Education/training abroad opportunities and resources
- Selecting strategic courses, study programs or field of study
- Cultivating strategic career/professional contacts, links and networks
- Business and entrepreneurial opportunities recognition and utilization
- Exploring and utilizing personal growth and development opportunities
- Writing a competitive business/project concept note that attract funding
- Competitive CV/resume and cover letter writing (effective job application)
- Product, business, entrepreneurship development and marketing strategies
- Key factors of personal and interpersonal efficiency and effectiveness (success)
- Leadership, diversity management, social and intercultural communication/relations dynamics
- Job seekers
- Prospective job switchers
- Early/mid-term professionals
- Junior/Senior high school, college and university students
- Current/prospective national, regional, district and community leaders
- Everyone who want to gain competitive and/or comparative advantage in the job market
- All employees who want to improve on their job performance and/or remain competitive on the job
We currently need, welcome and will appreciate strategic support, partnerships, collaborations and sponsorship from domestic and international donors, philanthropists, impact investing/making, media, events marketing, volunteer, social, humanitarian and public good/spirited institutions, organizations, ministries, departments, agencies, professionals, groups, clubs, networks and individuals.
Registration Fees: TBD
Registration/Reservation/Booking is on going through any of the following:
Michael +233 264 475 836
Francis +233 270 338 757
Rachel +233 243 030 502
Kakraba +1 301 675 1358
Our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter handle: @krinsolecotours