Innovative Job Market Driven Career/Professional Competencies Development Strategies
Globalization, down-aging, population increase, international inter-connectivity and inter-dependencies have brought in its wake inevitable stiff competition in the job market place, on the job and work place environments.
Acquiring the requisite knowledge, information and tools for successful entry into the job market, on the job performance improvement, remaining competitive, impactful, relevant and useful teammate, and/or switching jobs has therefore become imperative.
This actionable seminar provides participants with tried and tested innovative, high leverage and applicable career/professional competencies developments functional information, knowledge and tools to leverage identification of available skills sets and career/professional choices that not just meet, but exceeds current and future job market trends, demands and expectations.
Seminar Specialization Topics
- Developing persuasion skills
- Interview technics and benchmarks
- Management and leadership qualities
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Choice of schools or educational institutions
- Cultivating strategic networks, links and contacts
- Writing of compelling resume/CV and cover letter
- Selecting strategic courses, study programs or field of study
- Business and entrepreneurial opportunities recognition and utilization
- Exploring and utilizing personal growth and development opportunities
- Writing of effective business plan or project proposal that attract funding
- Product, business, entrepreneurship development and marketing strategies
- Key factors of personal and interpersonal efficiency and effectiveness (success)
- Leadership, diversity management, social and intercultural communication dynamics
- Job seekers
- Prospective job switchers
- Early/mid-term professionals
- Junior/Senior high school, college and university students
- Everyone who want to gain competitive and/or comparative advantage in the job market
- All employees who want to improve on their job performance and/or remain competitive on the job
Domestic and international sponsors, partners, collaborations, media, event marketers and volunteers needed!
Registration Fees: TBD
Registration/Reservation/Booking is on going through any of the following:
Michael +233 264 475 836
Francis +233 270 338 757
Rachel +233 243 030 502
Kakraba +1 301 675 1358
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: @krinsolecotours