Sustainable Brand Reputation, Business, Entrepreneurship and Corporate Development and Growth Solutions
Internationalization, multiculturalism, global inter-connectivity and inter-dependencies has brought in its wake the needy for a paradigm shift in brand reputation, corporate, business and entrepreneurial development, management, administration and operations.
This training is a strategy development and implementation program tailored to meet the needs of owners, executives, leaders, managers and administrators of companies, businesses, institutions, organizations, ministries, departments and agencies who want to cultivate a paradigm shift, rethink and scale public and social image, strategic resources management, administration and planning.
It is also designed to suit the skill sets, knowledge, competencies and experience needs, wants and/or requirements of new and prospective business owners and entrepreneurs, leaders and managers.
Training Specialization Topics
The training and capacity building focus on key strategic management and leadership specialization topics including and not limited to the following highlights:
- Lean management
- Business development and ethics
- Talents acquisition and development
- Crisis communication and management
- Quality control and standardization strategies
- Harnessing the influence of brand ambassadors
- Customer courtesies, experience creation and service delivery
- Cultivating strategic partnerships, collaborations and networks
- Team building, communication, coordination and management
- Scenario planning, development, interpretation and implementation
- Co-creation of social and environmental values, impact and benefits
- Developing confidence, self-esteem and persuasive communication competencies
- Leadership, diversity management, social and intercultural communication dynamics
Domestic and international strategic sponsors, partners, collaborations, media, event marketers and volunteers needed!
Location: Accra, Ghana
Venue: Ampomaah Hotel, East Legon
Registration Fess: from USD$125
Registration/Reservation/Booking is on going through any of the following:
Rachel +233 243 030 502
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: @krinsolecotours