Sustainable Business, Entrepreneurship, Corporate Branding and Brand Reputation Development Solutions
Internationalization, multiculturalism, global inter-connectivity and inter-dependencies has brought in its wake the needy for a paradigm shift in brand reputation, corporate, business and entrepreneurial development, management, administration and operations.
This training is a strategy development and implementation program tailored to meet the needs of owners, executives, leaders, managers and administrators of companies, businesses, institutions, organizations, ministries, departments and agencies who want to cultivate a paradigm shift, rethink and scale public and social image, strategic resources management, administration and planning.
It is also designed to suit the skill sets, knowledge, competencies and experience needs, wants and/or requirements of new and prospective business owners and entrepreneurs, leaders and managers.
The training and capacity building focus on key strategic management and leadership specialization topics including and not limited to the following highlights:
- Lean management
- Business development and ethics
- Talents acquisition and development
- Strategic management and leadership
- Crisis communication and management
- Quality control and standardization strategies
- Harnessing the influence of brand ambassadors
- Customer courtesies, experience creation and service delivery
- Cultivating strategic partnerships, collaborations and networks
- Team building, communication, coordination and management
- Scenario planning, development, interpretation and implementation
- Co-creation of social and environmental values, impact and benefits
- Developing confidence, self-esteem and persuasive communication competencies
- Diversity management, social and intercultural communication/relations dynamics
Location: Accra, Ghana
Venue: Ampomaah Hotel, East Legon
Registration Fees: from USD$95
RSVP: through any of the following links
Faustina +233 547 766 961
Michael +233 264 475 836
Francis +233 556 500 680
Rachel +233 243 030 502
Kakraba +1 301 675 1358
Socials: follow, like and/or share us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: @krinsolecotours
We are currently accepting, welcome and will appreciate strategic support, partnerships, collaborations and sponsorship from domestic and international donors, philanthropists, impact investing/making, media, events marketing, volunteer, social, humanitarian and public good/spirited institutions, organizations, ministries, departments, agencies, professionals, groups, clubs, networks and individuals.